Kashmir is a famous place famous for lakes, Snow clad mountains, Beautiful Gardens, Springs etc. All the Seasons of Kashmir are always extravagantly beautiful and charming.
The Jacqueline Houseboats is one of Kashmir’s leading and largest hospitality enterprises founded in 1912. The group is also involved in travel tour services in Kashmir & Ladakh. Jacqueline Houseboats on Dal Lake are an amalgamation of all that is the last word in pampered comfort, elegant lavishness and abiding romance.
- My son and I, along with a friend, spent a very comfortable night on the Jacqueline. It is a lovely houseboat and very well looked after. - 27.06.1963
- I hope that during my term of office here, my wife and I will have an opportunity of visiting Kashmir; in which case, I shall undoubtedly write to you. - 16.09.1955
S H Carlill, Vice Admiral, Indian Navy
- I am giving this letter of recommendation to Ismail, the owner of houseboat Jacqueline. He is thoroughly honest, most courteous and takes great pains in looking after the occupants. - 09.07.1951
J N Chaudhuri, Maj General, Indian Army
- It was indeed a great pleasure for me to return to Kashmir for the first time since 1940 and to see you and your houseboat Jacqueline. - 15.11.1983
J L Hurschler, California
- My wife and I stayed on this houseboat 'The Jacqueline' for 10 days shooting. We have been most comfortable and found the boat clean and the boys most attentive and obliging. - 03.03.1918
M G Wavelly, Royal Sussex
- As an introduction to Kashmir, few days on the houseboat 'Jacqueline' would not be bettered. I have rarely been so comfortable as in the attentive way of Ibrahim and his family. - 19.03.1974
Gerard Slessenger, BBC